Have an announcement, message or story to tell? Here’s our latest Landing Page Website launching on the 4th of July!!!. Designed and developed quickly with SEO optimization. Tell your story with us! #webdesigner #websitedesign https://drstevenlenhard.com
In Jan 2018 Facebook returned to a “meaningful interactions” algorithm of family and friends, showing fewer public posts from business, brands and media.
Commenting and sharing are more important than likes and clicks. More comments = more distribution. Content must spark conversation through relevant, local and timely topics that add value to users lives and encourage opinions.
Posts that gain icon clicks, especially the “heart”- loving icon, will also provide a boost.
Build Organic Reach:
- Complete your Facebook business profile page. Keep it updated.
- Place your FB business page name in the business description on your personal page.
- Share your Facebook (and all social media) posts FROM YOUR BLOG on your website!
- Invite clients and prospects to your page and ask them to designate you as a “See First” contact.
- Post live video to gain 6 times more interaction than regular video: Ex. touring homes, features/finishes/fixtures/lighting, yards, celebrations, closings, local business/restaurant profiles, vendor profiles, Thank-you’s and shout-outs, team profiles, your pets.
- Make your posts relevant, provide news or info of a local researched-backed nature and worthy of comments, conversation and shares.
- Use location to maximize posts. Include back-links.
- Use good imagery and captions.
- Ask Questions.
- In general. Live video or video of 30 seconds garners the most discussion among viewers.
- Think of timing for scheduling posts when most users are online.
- Stay on top of your FB messaging.
- Follow influencers hoping they follow back and share your posts.
- Join Facebook Groups, interact and form your own group.
Publish content that inspires users to comment, start conversations, encourage replies and tag their friends. Become a trustworthy source. Then ENGAGE, answer comments, start convo's.
Erika Burke is a Digital Marketer and founder of Scribe415 - A digital real estate marketing & branding agency.
#scribe415 #branding #websitedesigner #girlboss #content #socialmediamarketing #2018marketinggoals #marketing #digital marketing #socialmedia #contentmarketing #onlinemarketing #branding #smallbusiness #marketingtips #socialmediatips #seo #marketingdigital #entrepreneur #business #socialmediamarketingmanager #ghostblogger
Websites seem so yesterday. "I can run my business from social media, they give me all the tools." Not so fast!
A website is the home and virtual business card for your business with the info your prospects are looking for.
Posts relevant to your business are pushed to social media from your website. Think product listing, company culture, news and events. Users are directed back to your website, validating your business to promote engagement. (Just like this post)!!
ORGANIC SEO. Web crawlers look for valuable content and video to index for search engines. Originating valuable content from your website promotes organic SEO to improve search engine rankings.
COSTS. Costs for a website are from DIY in the $250 range, to a custom website at $1,500-$10,000. Web and SM development can happen in stages to grow as business increases.
Branded social media set-up costs are $150-$1000 for multiple outlets.
Site and SM management costs are $50-$150 per hour or may be charged by the post.
To control maintenance costs, check for training to self manage or train an assistant, even virtually.
FIRST STEP. Consult. Connect with at least 3 web developers. Learn what they offer, timeline, deliverables, costs, extra services like branding, SM marketing and training. Get a proposal and make a contract defining the project. Your web developer may continue to be in your business life, so make sure the relationship feels right.
NEXT STEP. You will need to be involved in your website creation and social media marketing management, so earmark the time and understand that you are moving your business to the next level.
Spending your time and money interconnecting your social media with your branded website provides you with a digital media marketing presence and messaging that grows your business through exposure and organic SEO.
Erika Burke is the Founder of Scribe415-A Digital Marketing Agency for business and real estate professionals who want to grow their business.
Everyone wants to show up in a search. How do you get it today? SEO has changed.
Here's 15 things to do:
1. WEBSITE STEP ONE-Have a personal or business website, so it is indexed and crawlers identify your site.
2. CONTENT-Make it rich with high quality content and relevant backlinks. Add video. Create a blog and push to social media from there.
3. SECURITY-Make your website a secure SSL site https:// instead of http:// to bring your Google ranking higher.
4. RANKING-Use related keywords to your business.
5. TITLES-Make your meta descriptions inviting (write great titles) to get click through's which are more important than ranking.
6. POP-UP'S-If done well, don't interrupt ranking. Make them smaller, unobtrusive with content relevant to your visitors.
7. KEYWORDS-Use them, but not in a gratuitous way. Focus instead on high quality content for your user. Hire a writer.
8. META TAGS-Make your headlines 4-9 words using few keywords, informing your reader. Don't keyword 'stuff'. Keep important concepts in your headlines at the top of site pages.
9. HOME PAGE-Make a balanced inviting home page for a good first impression, clarifying your business.
10. SIZE-Larger sites don't necessarily rank better. Each page needs to be compelling, so readers want to read it.
11. ANALYTICS-Check your site analytics for page load time, bounce rate, time on page, page views per visit and scrolling habits. Then improve or delete.
12. GO LOCAL-LOCAL SEO matters a lot! Get a Google "My Business Page", unlock and verify it to show up in search traffic.
13. IMAGE NAMES-Name your images with a name that identifies the image. Use BMP, GIF JPEG, PNG, WebP, SVG so that Google can index them.
14. MOBILE-Optimize your website for mobile so that it can be read on whatever device is being used.
15. DIY-Raise your SEO yourself, with planning. Use remarkable content. It's about your searchers experience for quality, relevancy and ease of movement through your website.
Erika Burke is the Founder, Marketing & Creative Director and Content Writer at Scribe415 - A Creative Agency
#scribe415 #branding #websitedesigner #content #socialmediamarketing #ecommerce #igotit #yougotit #goforit @scribe415