Have an announcement, message or story to tell? Here’s our latest Landing Page Website launching on the 4th of July!!!. Designed and developed quickly with SEO optimization. Tell your story with us! #webdesigner #websitedesign https://drstevenlenhard.com
Everyone wants to show up in a search. How do you get it today? SEO has changed.
Here's 15 things to do:
1. WEBSITE STEP ONE-Have a personal or business website, so it is indexed and crawlers identify your site.
2. CONTENT-Make it rich with high quality content and relevant backlinks. Add video. Create a blog and push to social media from there.
3. SECURITY-Make your website a secure SSL site https:// instead of http:// to bring your Google ranking higher.
4. RANKING-Use related keywords to your business.
5. TITLES-Make your meta descriptions inviting (write great titles) to get click through's which are more important than ranking.
6. POP-UP'S-If done well, don't interrupt ranking. Make them smaller, unobtrusive with content relevant to your visitors.
7. KEYWORDS-Use them, but not in a gratuitous way. Focus instead on high quality content for your user. Hire a writer.
8. META TAGS-Make your headlines 4-9 words using few keywords, informing your reader. Don't keyword 'stuff'. Keep important concepts in your headlines at the top of site pages.
9. HOME PAGE-Make a balanced inviting home page for a good first impression, clarifying your business.
10. SIZE-Larger sites don't necessarily rank better. Each page needs to be compelling, so readers want to read it.
11. ANALYTICS-Check your site analytics for page load time, bounce rate, time on page, page views per visit and scrolling habits. Then improve or delete.
12. GO LOCAL-LOCAL SEO matters a lot! Get a Google "My Business Page", unlock and verify it to show up in search traffic.
13. IMAGE NAMES-Name your images with a name that identifies the image. Use BMP, GIF JPEG, PNG, WebP, SVG so that Google can index them.
14. MOBILE-Optimize your website for mobile so that it can be read on whatever device is being used.
15. DIY-Raise your SEO yourself, with planning. Use remarkable content. It's about your searchers experience for quality, relevancy and ease of movement through your website.
Erika Burke is the Founder, Marketing & Creative Director and Content Writer at Scribe415 - A Creative Agency
#scribe415 #branding #websitedesigner #content #socialmediamarketing #ecommerce #igotit #yougotit #goforit @scribe415
Did you know that bringing visitors to your website through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will increase internet visibility and visitors to your site? You can hire an individual or company to do this, or improve the odds yourself. Here are a few must's!
1. Make sure your website is built on a platform that allows you to push blog posts to social media automatically.
2. Create regular posts from the blog on your website and make sure to push them to your social media accounts, rather than generating them from social media.
3. Add pictures to your posts.
4. Add video to your website, blog and social networking posts.
5. Use tags on all of your posts that are common search terms for subject about which you are blogging or specific to your business or service.
Try this and then view your website analytic's to see how many visitors you have captured, what content they are engaging with and where they came from to measure the results.